Ingredients: Serves 1
- Leftover stilton (or any other blue cheese) broken into large pieces
- 2 slices Parma ham
- Slices of apple
- Bannisters Yorkshire Family Farm Large Baked Jacket Potato
For the salad:
- a handful of watercress
- a few cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar or your favourite dressing
- Cook a large Bannisters Baked Potato from frozen in the microwave (only 7 mins) on full power, as per instructions.
- Assemble a small salad with watercress, thinly sliced apple and chopped cherry tomatoes on the side of a plate.
- Pop the hot Baked Potato on a serving plate, open up and top with stilton pieces, torn strips of parma ham and apple.
- Drizzle over your favourite dressing. Serve while the baked potato is still steaming hot, so the stilton is only just starting to melt.
For more recipes from Bannister’s Farms visit – https://www.bannistersfarm.co.uk/recipes/